- Do a Google search for a term.
- Click on the [+] Show Options.
- Find "Wonder Wheel" towards the bottom of the left hand column
- In the center of yoru screen a circle with your search term in the middle will show up. Each ray out of the circle is a related search term. Click on any of the related term.
- The term you clicked on becomes the new center of the circle, and in the right hand column are the search results for that new search term.
This is a great way to search for items related to what you're searching for. Teacher your students to use this to find ideas related to what their learning about.